two hundred and forty two pounds. 242. way too much!
Ok so theres my first weigh in. I didnt go get a new scale so that was just on my old dial scale.
I joined the Anytime Fitness gym in GB last night. I signed up for 18 months because it was way cheaper than doing month to month. I still pay monthly but it was an 18 month contract.
When I was at the gym signing up, I saw a girl that I used to drink beer with occasionally. She was always a really big girl as long as I knew her and I hardly recognized her because she has lost a lot of weight. Good for her! Now I just have to do as good as she has!
Oh and I plan on going to walmart tonight after the gym to get a scale.
Happy Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment