...

...

October 3, 2012

New Scale

Beth and I went to the gym last night after work.

I jumped on an elliptical and started out. I got 5 minutes in and decided to go get the training routine I had printed that was still in my pickup. So I got back on the elliptical and did 10 minutes and then stopped to get a drink of water and for some reason my machine reset itself again. So I did another 20 minutes and called it good. I was sweating up a storm. Then I moved to a treadmill and did 10 minutes on there. So I got 45 minutes of cardio in. Then we went and did some weights. We did 2 leg machines and an arm machine and the pull-up contraption.

Meanwhile, Beth got on an elliptical for about 2 minutes. Then she got on a treadmill and trudged along for about 10 minutes. Then she got on a bike for a few minutes and then she moved to the other bike because the first bike had a loose seat. She was all over the place. Then she did the weights with me.

I need to get into a routine of doing cardio and then either arms, legs, or core weights. That would be a good plan.

Then I went and got a new scale and managed to spend over $100 at WalMart. That is why I don't go there. But I did stock up on frozen steamable veggies, pool supplies, a scale, some bathroom stuff, and shampoo.

So my new starting weight is 243.6. That's even worse than before. But I am banishing that weight and never plan to see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment