...

...

October 9, 2012

Weigh-In #2

I weighed in this morning at 242.8 lbs. Down 0.8 lbs.

So thats not much to most of you out there but I feel good that it is a loss. A loss is much better than a gain!

I did pretty good with calories last week. I stayed at or below my goal every day except for Friday and Saturday. This week I am going to focus on staying within my goal every day INCLUDING Friday and Saturday!

I also did good with working out. I signed up at the gym on Monday. Then I went and worked out Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Thursday night we went home and worked on cleaning and covering the pool for the winter. Saturday was spent working on the house and hanging out with friends and Sunday I was at a baby shower for my college roommate.

At the baby shower, there were only a handful of us who had never had a baby and were not preggers currently. There were babies of all shapes and sizes from early pregnant women to about 2 years old. I have to admit, it kinda gave me "baby fever". But I have to remind myself that in order to have a healthy pregnancy and be a good mom I need to get this weight off! So that is going to have to come first!

Have a super week! Can't wait to weigh in next week at a lower weight once again.

Oh and I took my "before" pics last night. My goal is to be able to post them at each of my weight loss victories and remind myself to never go back to this position!

No comments:

Post a Comment