**Warning** -- This post may be all over the board with randomness and disarray. You were warned.
My workouts have been limited this month so far. I'm sad that we are almost half way through the month and I have only gotten 3 workouts in. I'll explain more later. I am currently in a group on facebook that is all about womens fitness. Ladies post on there every day about thier workouts and weigh losses and how great everything is going. They also post about frustrations and non-fitness related questions or comments related to everyday life as a woman. Its pretty awesome. I'm ready to get back to working out and making some changes to my body. If only my body would allow...
So here is my new problem. Apparently my hips do not want to cooperate. Starting last Tuesday evening, my lower back and hip on the right side started hurting (bad). After tolerating it for a while on Wednesday morning, I finally made my first ever chiropractor appointement. I got in at 4:30 that day. The chiro immediately noticed swelling and how out of place my hip was. So he did the electrical stimulation thing and then popped everything back in. He suggested that I come back the next day. So I did. Repeated the process. Then again on Friday. By Friday I could actually stand straighter and wasn't in as much pain, so we made the next appointment on Monday. Monday I went back after feeling better over the weekend but still sore. He said it was back out of place but not as bad as it had been. SO I have to go back on Thursday. Hopefully on Thursday he approves of me going back to working out. I would like to at least be able to walk on the treadmill or something.
This month I started a Weight Loss challenge at my Anytime Fitness with a girl that I know from GB. She has already lost over 100 pounds but has more to lose. Apparently only three teams have signed up but we all decided to go ahead with the challenge anyway. Our first weigh in was Nov 7th. My official first weigh in was 249.25 lbs. I had on jeans and work clothes because I came straight from the chiropractor. I need to start losing so I dont let Chris down!
I did find new workout shoes in Texas. Lets hope they are better than the ones I have now.
In other news... I paid off our RZR S as of yesterday! I finally got my incentive bonus for the year and was able to pay off the RZR and my credit card! Yay me! It does suck that half of my bonus is already gone, but I don't have to make the monthly payments so thats money that can be going in my savings account each pay period! It feels great to have that darn thing paid off. It would have taken me at least 8 more months to get it paid off. And my credit card had become a crutch since our wedding. I now plan on getting rid of it for ever!
Also in other fun news.. I get to do a little traveling in Januray!
Early in January I get to go to Scottsdale, AZ with my friend Holly! She is going for a work meeting and gets to take a guest. Her current BF doesnt want to go, so that means I get to! I get to get pampered at the spa while she is in meetings one day. I plan on spending the rest of the day enjoying the nice weather or simply relaxing. Then the second day they have half a day of meetings and then group activities that include either golfing or riding sand cars through the dessert. We opted for the second option! I am very excited! I'm hoping my view looks about like this...
Then in late January, Michael and I get to go to Miami for a Summit meeting (previously known as the Eagle Squadron meetings for Winfield). We have 1/2 day of meetings and the rest of the time is free time to enjoy the beach and shopping and stuff. We might go on a tour of the Ozarks. Holly and her BF get to go too since she is now an employee of the company that is hosting the meeting.
Last weekend, Beth and I went to Amarillo for the World Ranch Rodeo Championship. We drove down on Friday afternoon and stayed with Janese. My back was still hurt but I agreed to go to the bar with Beth since Jason Boland was playing. Saturday we went to the trade show and did some shopping and then went to the rodeo that night. Beth and Ashley went the bar afterwards and I went back at 2 AM to pick them up. Sunday we did a little more shopping at the trad show and then we drove home. It was fun. Oh and here is Jason Boland looking all old but still singing like a champ!
Until Next Time...





No comments:
Post a Comment