...

...

December 18, 2012

Back at it...

So I went back to the gym this week. Two days in a row!! And I had to get up super early to do it!

Ok, so I know this isnt really that exciting as far as news goes, but its a good start for me.

Monday I got up early and went to the gym. I walked for 45 minutes while reading my book. Then I did some arm weight machines.

Today I got up early (AGAIN) and went back to the gym! I did 42 minutes on the treadmill at 3.3 while reading my book. Then I did a circuit that looked like this:

10 Jumping Jacks
:10 Jump Rope
15 High Knees
:15 Marching
10 Jumping Jacks
:10 Jump Rope
15 High Knees
12 Butt Kicks
:15 Marching
10 Jumping Jacks
:15 Jump Rope
15 Butt Kicks
:30 Marching

It really wasnt a bad circuit, but I definatly needed better support for the girls. I ended up holding them in stead of "swinging my rope" while jump roping.

I decided I could only read my book while at the gym. That way I keep going back. Unfortunatly I keep finding more and more books I want to read. I think I'll read a "real" paper book at home and read my book on my Kindle at the gym. I am reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. It is good so far. I think my kindle was showing my about 15% through it. It is strange to not have a paper book and judge how far you are through it by just looking at it. BUT I really like my kindle at the gym because I can increase the word size big enough to be able to easily read it while I am walking.

Now I need to get my calorie intake under control. Holidays are hard. Food is yummy. I am back on Pepsi. :(  I need to crack down again. Actually yesterday I didnt have a pop because I got a huge Iced Tea at Sonic after the gym.

Someone please kick my square in the pants and tell me to GET THIS EXCESS WEIGHT OFF NOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment