...

...

March 21, 2013

Awarding myself!

Ok so I needed some non-food Awards for myself if when I manage to reach my future mini goals!

My ultimate goal is to be able to look good in this outfit. Not just OK but "DAMN GIRL" (haha- oh Biggest Loser was good this seaon) good!

 
So here are a few mini-Goals, time frames, and Rewards/Awards. Not sure which word fits better!
 
MG #1.  Loss of 10 lbs. Weight - 240 lbs.  April 25th.
 
Downton Abbey Season 2. I watched seaon one earlier this month during snow days and NEED to see seaon 2 now!
 
MG #2.  Loss of 20 lbs.  Weight - 230 lbs.  May 25th.
 

 
Ombre hair. I know its just a stupid fad and my be out of style by then. We will see!
 
MG #3.  Loss of 30 lbs. Weight - 220 lbs. June 26th. MY BIRTHDAY!!
 
Downton Abbey Season 3!!

AND Anne of Green Gables Audiobook because its my birthday!!
 
MG#4. Loss of 40 lbs.  Weight 210 lbs. July 26th.
 
(Havent found anything to put here yet)
 
But I will and it will be fantastic!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment