So in other words. I know what to do. I just have to have enough self control to do it.
Why is it so damn hard to
Oh and the more you weigh, the more injuries seem to happen. In the past the only things I had to deal with after a workout were being hungry, thirsty, or sore. Now I'm at a whole new level of falling apart. First it was my hip and those issues and now its my foot and its plantar facitis or whatever its called. Grr. Annoying.
SO I went to the gym Monday and did Week 2 Day 1 of Couch to 5k. It was a successful workout and I worked up a great sweat. Unfortunately I could barely walk the next day. After a trip to the chiropractor, I was cleared for workouts and given an icing/massage idea. I took two days off of working out and my foot felt better so I went back last night. I only managed to do 3 of the 6 runs in the training plan for the day. I was jogging with a limp and it was hurting other parts of my feet and legs so I gave up and walked for the rest of the 30 minutes. Then I got on the bike for 15 minutes. Then I went home and iced my foot and ate my salad from Subway (yum).
The old foot is sore today again. I already had another appointment set up for the chiropractor so I'll go see what he has to say today.
Happy Friday!
Wish my luck in continuing to eat at or below my calories as we enter the dreaded (in calorie consumption only) weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment