...

...

March 1, 2013

Couch to 5k

I already wrote this once but then I hit a button and it was gone :(
 
So I started the Couch to 5k training program (again). I started last Saturday, Wednesday, and then again this morning.
 
Here I am looking not so pretty after Day 1!
 
 
Yes I got up at 4:30 this morning in order to leave for the gym by 5:00 AM which put me at the gym about 5:30. If I had a treadmill at home I could have gotten at least another 30 minutes of sleep! That would be nice. Some day.
 
So I feel good about todays workout. I did the 30 minute training and ran all 8 one-minute jogs. The first two times I only did 7 of the 8. Don't ask me why other than my brain just wanted to quit (oh and on Wednesday I forgot a sports bra so my boobs wanted to quit too!) But today I did all 8! I thought I was dying after each run, but at least I did them!
 
I'm going to try Week 2 starting Sunday or Monday. I would like to make it to town Sunday but we will see how moving the brother-in-law goes this weekend. The parent in-laws will be in town and are staying with us for the weekend as well.
 
It feels good to be going back to the gym. My hip is hurting a little so I have decided to start slow.
 
I am going to add the more pictures in the previous Kitchen post, so check those out.
 
And here are some random pictures for you to enjoy!

This is Isaac the kitty. Hes pretty awesome. I'll let him stay.
 

Here's Michael in a silly metal mini cowboy hat. He would kill me.
 
And here is Isaac laughing at Michael in the tiny hat. HAHA
 
 
And here is Cookie not cooperating for the photo shoot. "Just give me pets, no pics"- Cookie
 
 
And Trooper and Lanky sunning themselves after a hard day of playing in the snow and chasing the above kitty cats.
 
Happy Friday!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment