So a little while back one of my crowned teeth started hurting. I had a root canal on the tooth back in high school. I remember it because I had to have my prom date carry my ambesol to prom because my tooth ache started a day or two before that. How fun! lol Good thing he was a good sport and there was no concern about having to make out at the end of the night... we were just friends. But he was a sweety. And he got to go to prom all four years of high school thanks to me! I will have to find a pic for a throwback!
Anyway, that tooth started aching. Then it went away. I had a cleaning since then and I mentioned it and they said to let them know if it started again. Oh and i have two new cavities to fill... yay... not. This weekend it started aching again. As in, cant bite down on that side of my mouth to chew aching. I called and got squeezed in for an appointment yesterday. They referred me to a specialist because my dentist doesn't do re-dos apparently. They also sent me home with a pain med and an antibiotic.
I took the first pills before bed and was fine. I woke up about 4 hours later and was in pain again so I waited another hour and took another pain pill. When I got up for work 2 hours later I felt like puking. So I drank some water and tried to eat something to felt a little better but any time I moved around too much I felt awful. So I called in to work and stayed home. I kept feeling better and would get up and get ready to go and then get nauseas again :(. One time I even made it about a mile down the road and had to turn around. So I finally gave up and stayed home. I havent taken the pain meds since the middle of the night but I have had to take some advil today. Hopefully tomorrow is better.
Today was supposed to be WW day. I had a bad week and probably would have gained so maybe its good I didnt go. I am sitting here watching Extreme Weight Loss and want to lose the weight. I need to get back to the gym and have considered starting to eat a more "clean" diet but I don't know that that will happen right away. I have said it a million times, I need to get rid of this excess weight.
Oh and back to the tooth. I see the specialist on Monday. Until then, I got a different pain med rx that I will try and go get tomorrow.
And it rained again. No flood here this time, but some places had 2 inches again on fields that I was supposed to check today.
Happy Tuesday. Glad to say I was able to write this entire post without getting nauseated, thats quite an improvement for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment