So heres a little thought I have. I wish I weighed what I did when I thought I fat a long time ago. How sad. If I still weighed what I did when I went to college, I would be half way to my goal!
So this is a couple years into college. But still. I still (only) weighed probably 205 at this point. I wish I was there today! Heck I stayed about 215 until probably 3 years out of college. Then it started creeping up and up and up and then way up! Yuck.
And here is a recent picture with my belly hiding behind my purse.
Anyway. Thats my throwback thursday.
I other news, I gained 1.8 lbs at WW this week (Boo!).
But I have been doing the squat challenge. Hopefully my booty shows some results at the end of the month.
I still have my goal of 235 by the end of the month.
And I am back to tracking on WW. Its a pain, but it works.
Allergy season is here and my eyes are itchy and my nose is runny and I really want a nap.
Until next time...


No comments:
Post a Comment