Happy Friday!
Beth and I got up early this morning and went to the gym. I did about 50 minutes on (and off) the treadmill in a workout I found on Skinny Megs W.O.W. It was tough. And I walked at 3.5 instead of the running for the minutes in between the dumbell sets. I would have really died if I had run! That and I can't run that much yet, I'm just not there yet. I havent really been "wogging" at all lately. I have been sticking to the elliptical and stepper machines for cardio and focusing on weights. Anyway, look here for the workout:
I have been doing good at counting points and staying on my daily target this week. Now I just have to survive the weekend. My scale at home is already showing loss for the week and I would love to see those results at my Tuesday WW meeting!
Speaking of the scale, I have been really bad about weighing at least once every day. Its probably not healthy. I wonder if I should hide my scale and only weigh once a week. Probably so. I may have to stick it in the "back staircase" for the week and try it.
Beth and Micheal should be working and there is no fair to go to, so my weekend should be fairly easy to stay in control with my points. I also really really really need to get my pool down. Maybe that will be my cardio on Saturday afternoon. I also need to mow, but have been putting it off.
Happy weekend!
This is the smallest grasshopper I have ever seen!
Kansas Sunflowers


No comments:
Post a Comment