...

...

September 18, 2013

Hump Day

Happy Hump Day!

I wish I was good enough at this to put gifs and videos in my blog, but I'm not so you will just have to imagine the camel walking through the office on your own!

Well I had an early morning date with the gym this morning again. I got there about 5:30 and left about 6:45. I did 10 minutes on the ellip/stepper and then 5 more on the elliptical, then Beth showed up and we did some weights, then back to the treadmill for 15 minutes. Then I stretched and got ready for work.

Work is really slowing down so these gym visits are the only way I have been getting my steps in for the day. I need to be working on things at home (like taking down the pool and cleaning the cellar) but haven't been too motivated in the evenings.

I weighed in 0.8 lbs down from last week at WW. Unfortunatly I had a gain of 1.8 lbs last week. That means I weighed in at 245 this week. My goal is to lose 2.5 lbs this week. That would put me below my 5% loss point of 243.4. I am going to do that by working out and eating only my daily points and no more!

See ya!

Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment