...

...

February 10, 2014

February Goals and Meal Planning

Well Hello there February 10th! :) So I'm a little late with goal setting. My bad...

Lets Recap January Goals:
1. Lose 6 lbs - from 256
2. Have fun in Cali/Florida
3. Treadmill 15 times or more
4. Zumba
5. Meal Plan each week
6. Get Life insurance

I did lose the 6 lbs. In fact I was down 12 lbs from 256 at one point this January. Unfortunately a lot of it was water weight and I didnt keep it all off. I weighed in at 249.4 this morning. But that is more than 6 lbs down so I am calling that one a WIN!
I did have fun in Cali and Florida until I got sick in Cali and Mr. got sick in Florida. Oh well. Shit happens...WIN
I did not treadmill 15 times or more. I might have treadmilled 3-4 times. LOSE
I did Zumba as many times as I could - WIN
Meal plan - No. - LOSE
Get Life insurance - I got a quote and discussed it with Mr. Still working on this one - HALF WIN

February Goals:
1. Lose 7 lbs - gotta up it a little from last month ;)
2. Do not gain while out of town on business for a week
3. Treadmill - 5 times
4. Zumba as many times as possible
5. Workout with Sheila
6. Meal Plan Each Week
7. Get Life Insurance

So far I am not too far along in my weight loss but a person should be able to lose 7 lbs in 3 weeks. I will be out of town one of those weeks so I will just have to watch portion sizes and go to the hotel gym. Treadmill 5 times should be attainable!

I have my meal plan set for this week. I am limited on funds to just what we have at the house. Heres what it looks like:

Monday
Breakfast-
- Zucchini Bread - 255
- Turkey Bacon - 140

Lunch -
- Chili - 370
- Bell Peppers - 20
- Cucumber - 10

Supper -
- Chili - 370
- Cheese - 110
- Chips - 140

Snacks -
- string cheese

Total: 1495

Tuesday
Breakfast-
- Zucchini Bread - 255
- Turkey Bacon - 140

Lunch -
- Chili - 370
- Veggie Blend - 75

Supper -
- Chicken Tortilla Soup - 280
- Cheese - 110
- Chips - 140

Snacks -
- string cheese

Total: 1450

Wednesday -
Breakfast
- turkey bacon - 140

Lunch - Syngenta Meeting - ?? - 900

Supper -
-Chicken Tortilla Soup - 280
-Cheese - 110
-Chips - 140

Total - 1570

Thursday
Breakfast-
- Turkey Bacon - 140
- Banana - 80

Lunch -
- Chicken Tortilla Soup - 280
- Cheese - 110
- Chips - 140

Supper -
- Chimichanga- 388
- Sour Cream - 50

Snacks -
- string cheese- 80
- Veggies - 30

Total: 1298 (may add something else to breakfast)

Friday -
Breakfast -
-Turkey Bacon -140
- Banana - 80

Lunch -
-chimichanga - 388
-sour cream - 50
- Bell peppers - 25

Supper - ?? - 750

Snacks -
-Veggies - 20
- String Cheese - 80

Total: 1533

Saturday and Sunday are yet to be determined. I will have to keep it under control. Wish me luck. If all goes well this week I will only have to spend about $20 at the store to finish out ingredients. Everything else I have on hand or in the freezer.





No comments:

Post a Comment