...

...

February 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday!

I think that everyone should think about the things that they are thankful for. My mom used to tell me to count my blessings on nights when I could not fall asleep. I still take her advice to this day and do this on a regular basis!

Today I am thankful for the benefits from my Job! There are days when I would not say this, but overall I am very thankful.

The company that I work for provides great bonus's based on our overall sales and also our growth in sales from the previous year. 

For the past seven years I have met and exceeded my sales goals. Most of this is simply from building strong relationships with my customers. I will talk more about what I do on an Ag Talk Tuesday!

The company likes to recognize and commend its Top Sellers nationwide. There are two levels: Top 10% and Top 25%.

For the past 4 years I have been in the top 25% of salespeople nationwide! This puts me in a group of about 750 sales reps from throughout the United States. 

For recognition, the company takes us on a "business trip" that consists of going somewhere warm, 1/2 day of business updates, 2 days of free time, a concert, and recognition ceremony. We also get to take a guest or spouse on these all expense paid trips. 

This year we went to Hollywood, FL. I'll show you a few pictures from the Trip.

We went on a 2 hour Segway Tour 


Friend Justin on the Off-Road Segway





View from the Hollywood Beach fishing dock


He loves to travel lol

View from our Room







The Hotel

Lounging Poolside


But of course, I was ready to be home and this pup was sure Happy to see me when we made it home!

Be Thankful!



No comments:

Post a Comment