...

...

February 4, 2015

Weight Loss Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!

I have already decided to change up the name of Wednesday from Workout Wednesday to Weight Loss Wednesday!

So I am currently in a group on facebook called Skinny Meg Challenge. It started out as a challenge group and is now a group of women dedicated to losing weight and providing positive, helpful information to each other. The founder of the group has an excellent blog under the title Skinny Meg. She is a normal, down to earth woman who has lost weight throughout the last several years. She is a mother of two, working professional, wife, and fitness enthusiast! Check her out!

As you can tell from the previous format of my blog, I am actively trying to lose weight. Okay, so in the past it has not been so actively. Technically, if I had actually been active I would be at my goal weight and everything would be hunky-dory.

However, this is where I am today:

Sorry for the terrible cell phone pictures - and I hate my spare bathroom

"So what are you doing about it now?" You ask. 

I have started February off strong with walking on my treadmill and doing the ShrinkingJeans.com pushup and squat challenge. 




I have also been on point with my daily calories on MyFitnessPal and drinking water or Spark and NO pop. I am trying to drink a gallon/day of water. We have a water cooler at work that helps tremendously! 

I still have a sugary snack everyday, but only if my calories allow for it. This week has been leftover cupcakes or Golden Oreos. 

Reality is, we are only 4 days into February so this is not a great victory yet. However, small steps lead to big changes (or that is what I'm hoping anyway). 

I have decided to jump on board with another SkinnyMeg challenge and do the Advocare Herbal Cleanse for the next 10 days. I will start tomorrow because I didn't order my stuff in time to have it for today. My plan was to finish the cleanse on the 13th and enjoy Valentines Day. It will also help me avoid buying sugary sweets for the next ten days! I have a bad habit of impulse buying chocolate when I see it! :)

I use a Fitbit Flex daily and try to reach 10,000 steps/day. Some days I make it, some days I do not. 

Let's get active! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment