...

...

February 18, 2015

Weight Loss Wednesday

Happy Hump Day! - I totally said this before the camel commercial...

SO today is Ash Wednesday. While I am not exactly a "practicing Catholic" I still usually give something up during the Lenten Season.

This year I have chosen to give up all sweets and limit my Facebook time to only during lunch hour at work.

Sweets are going to be hard. I am including cookies, cakes, candies, and ice cream. That is mostly everything. I am allowing the occasional Pepsi and any fruit that I want. I am also not giving up sweet gum because most of it is sugar free and I need my gum :)

I am not going to lie. It is going to be HARD. I need to break my sweets habit and this is good way to do that. It should also help with my total daily calorie intake.

Facebook is going to be difficult as well. I am used having it open multiple times a day and also having it on my phone. I am going to remove it from my phone. I was going to shut my account off for during Lent, but I do use it for notifications about the Easter party we host and for Farm Bureau class updates. I also have some people on their that I message but do not have numbers for to actually text or call them.

As far as workouts go, I have been slacking the last couple days because my hip is out again. It feels better today after a couple days of rest but I think I will take it easy for a couple more days just to be sure.

I have been doing daily and weekly competitions with my sister and her boyfriend via our FitBits and it has been great. I definitely will get up and walk laps around my house in order to beat someone. Maybe I needed a little competition all along!

Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment