Well, I finally did it. I finally weighed myself yesterday after my workout. I officially weigh 225 pounds as of Jan 19, 2009.
This is NOT where I want to be. This puts my BMI at 37.4 and anything over 30 is concidered Obesity. I do not concider myself obese, but seeing that on a health website can make a person reconcider thier current lifestyle in a hurry.
I mentioned my long term goals in my first post. I have decided to set a few short term goals as well:
1. exercise (cardio) at least 45 minutes 4-5 times/week
2. life weights/use weight machines 20 minutes 2-3 times/week
3. keep a food journal to better manage my food intake
Once I have accomplished these goals for 6 continuous weeks (starting last night), I will reward myself with a nice hair cut (pretty much just a trim, but for me thats a big deal!).

This is NOT where I want to be. This puts my BMI at 37.4 and anything over 30 is concidered Obesity. I do not concider myself obese, but seeing that on a health website can make a person reconcider thier current lifestyle in a hurry.
I mentioned my long term goals in my first post. I have decided to set a few short term goals as well:
1. exercise (cardio) at least 45 minutes 4-5 times/week
2. life weights/use weight machines 20 minutes 2-3 times/week
3. keep a food journal to better manage my food intake
Once I have accomplished these goals for 6 continuous weeks (starting last night), I will reward myself with a nice hair cut (pretty much just a trim, but for me thats a big deal!).

This is me at at least 225# on December 27, 2008.
I have also decided that when (and only when) I reach 185# I will buy myself the black and hot pink Nike Shox that I have been looking at!
As for my workout last night Jan 19:
30 minutes on the bike, Variety course (2-18 resistance), 160 calories burned
20 minutes on the CES, Resistance -6, 250 calories down
50 minutes total, 410 calories total
-Cammie
No comments:
Post a Comment