I Pledge to Donate $1 for every Pound Bonnie loses between now and May 1 as well!!
I have had a couple of disappointing days as far as my calorie intake count. However, I have been feeling good about my progess so far. I have had 5 full days of keeping a food journal and have dont a good job of dragging my butt to the gym each evening after work. There are a lot of wonderful checkmarks on my calendar!
The food journal has helped my realize how much I am putting into my body and makes me think more about that candy bar that sounds good, or that handfull of cookies that are taunting me from the next room. It is also good to see how many calories I am putting into my body. I would not have guess that I was eating that many calories in a day! Some days are well below 2000 while others are above.
Working out has been treating me well! I have started to feel muscles in my legs and arms again. This week we started adding weight training in on a couple nights a week. So far we have mostly worked on a couple of arm machines and a couple of leg machines. We have been focusing on slowing down the movements and breathing correctly and only resting 30 seconds between each set. I like that I can feel some soreness (but not too much) in my arms and inner thighs.
I'm not sure how much working out will get done this weekend, but I have been thinking I will take my jumprope to Michael's house and if I get bored or tired of sitting around I can go out in the back yard and do some jumping! I would like to try and work out at least one of the two weekend days, but no promises. Sometimes a girl just needs a break!
My workouts this week:
01/19
Treadmill - 30 mintes, 160 cal
CES - 20 minutes, 250 cal
01/20
CES - 35 minutes, 411 cal, 3.05 miles, resistance - 6
Weights - two arm machines (one pushes up and one pushing down) - 2 sets of 10 on each, 50#
two leg/thigh machines (push legs to sides, and pull together) - 3 sets of 12 on each, 80#
01/21
Treadmill- 30 min, 245 cal, 1.66 mi, 3.3 mph
CES - 15 min, 162 cal, 1.22 mi, resistance 4-6
01/22
Eliptical - 40 min, 410 cal, 2.65 mi
Weights - two arm machines - 2 sets of 10 on each, 50#
leg machine (weights on ankles, pull up using upper legs) - 2 sets of 12, 45#
leg press (one normal, one plie stance)- 2 sets of 12, 150#
Cammie
No comments:
Post a Comment