...

...

January 19, 2009

Some Good.. some bad

I did good!! I went and worked out on Saturday even though I wasnt feeling it! Which means I worked out 6 of 7 days last week. That will probably not happen very often, but it looks good with all the check marks on the calendar.

Workout Jan 17

30 minutes on Treadmill. Vartiety course. 3.3 mph. Did a few 1-2 minute jogs mixed in. 275 cal.

15 minutes on crosstrainer. 6 resistance. 175 cal.

450 Total cal burnt.



However, I have not been doing too good with my food consumption. Well, I WAS doing ok with it and then the weekend came.

Saturday Holly and I went out for breakfast at about 10:30, so I basically concidered that my brunch. I probably shouldnt have cleaned my plate, but it was delicious (ham and egg and potato scrambler from Perkins). Then I ate some Baked Lays and an Almond Joy for a snack that afternoon. Saturday night we went to a friends house for a party and snacked on cheese dip, rice crispies, and Chex Mix and Beer....SO NOT HEALTHY.

Sunday I slept through breakfast, but got up and made tacos for lunch. I did drain and rinse the meat to get rid of some of the fat, but added cheese and sour cream (and lettuce) when I built my taco. I had two of those and was way full. For supper I made stir fry fajitas. I used 2 green bell peppers, 1 red bell pepper, 1.5 onions (all fried in a teaspoon of Olive Oil), and 18 oz of that pre-cooked chicken, and fajita seasoning. I ate it over brown rice with just a sprinkling of shredded cheese on top. However, I again had two servings. I dont know how many calories I took in, but I'm sure I would have been better off with just one taco and one serving of fajitas.

I am really trying to lose it this time. Every time I look in the mirror (to the side of the gym) while I am working out, I realize how much I gained since I was worked out last winter and its NOT pretty! I can tell this is going to be a tough battle, but I am determined to win!!

I did bring a serving of Rice and Fajitas for lunch today, so that will help me resist the temptation to run to town for a burger and fries! I need to stay in the habit of bringing my lunch, because I felt better about what I took in last week when I brought my lunch instead of running to town.

ok.. enough for now.. - cammie

2 comments:

  1. Cammie -
    I am way impressed! You are doing so good! I, on the other hand, have not worked out since last Tuesday..... but, my back is getting better so it's back to the gym tomorrow after work.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was from me, btw, obviously.
    -bonnie

    ReplyDelete