...

...

November 16, 2010

Day 6 - 11/16/10

I feel pretty good about yesterday. Decent food, lower calorie total, good workout at the gym all made for a good day.

Yesterdays Foods:

Corn Chex - 180
Diet Pepsi - 0
Tiny Cinammon Roll - 180
Tomato Soup - 120
Med Cinammon Roll - 250
Biscuits (2) - 360
Butter - 100
Bacon Ends - 120
Scrambled Eggs w/cheese - 170
Milk - 275

Total In: 1755
Total Burn: 2599
Deficit: 844

Total Steps for the day: 10281
Total minutes at Mod Level of workout: 78
Total minutes at Vigorous Level of workout: 2

So resisted the urge to eat another cinimmon roll at work, went and rode my fourwheeler and took some soil samples instead. Then I convinced myself to go straight to the gym for a workout. I spent 30 minutes on the eliptical (10 @ 10 Inc x 5 Res, 10 @ 7 Inc x 7 Res, 5 @ 7 Inc x 5 Res, and 5 @ 5 Inc x 5 Res) and then 15 minutes on the Elip/Stepper machine. I figured 45 minutes was good, and by then I was starving. So I went home and cooked breakfast for supper!

Today should be good. I am going to spend the afternoon pulling soil samples, so I should get a decent workout (on and off fourwheeler, pushing and pulling probe in and out of ground, carrying buckets of dirt, etc) out of that. Then we have a seed meeting tonight. I'm not sure what is on the menu, but I am going to keep my cals low during the day to avoid another surplus caused by tonight.

M. is thinking about making a career move that would but him in a decent amount of debt to start with. The numbers scare me, but he believes it would pay for itself quickly. I am trying my hardest to get these stupid student loans paid so I can kick Sallie Mae out of my house for good! The fact that last month's payment finally put me below $10,000 makes me feel a little better about it.

Back to work. Keep on keepin on!

No comments:

Post a Comment