This weekend was pretty bad for me. But here goes:
Saturday (11/13) Food:
Puppy Chow - 500
Burger - 400
Fries - 200
3 mini candy bars - 240
Rice - 300
Meat in Gravy - 450
Chocolate Cake (2 servings) - 500
Pepsi - 225
Sprite - 120
Nibbles on M.'s lunch - 120
Total In: 3055
Estimated Out: 2200
SURPLUS: 855
I didnt wear my GoWear on Saturday so I have no idea how much I burned, but based on my movement and stuff I will guess about 2200 Burn. Cajun food got me again, along with the cake. I have ousted the puppy chow. I still have a couple servings at home, but not sure if they will end up in the trash or eaten.
Sunday (11/14) Foods:
Sausage patty - 250
Pancakes (2) w/syrup and butter - 610
Chocolate Milk - 360
Smothered Steak (small) - 200
Pototos w/butter - 340
Corn w/butter - 200
Pepperjack Cheese cubes - 110
Summer sausage - 180
crackers - 80
Total In: 2330
Estimated Burn: 2400
Deficit: 70 calories
I didnt wear my GoWear on Sunday either, but was much more active helping put tin on a building for M's parents.
Just so you all know, I would rather over estimate my food calories than under. I get most of my calorie amounts off of www.caloriecount.com.
I am very not proud of how this weekend went. I am already getting nervous about Thanksgiving, but I plan to push myself pretty hard between now and then to get good daily deficits and try and have a maintenance day on Thanksgiving.
Doing good so far today, cereal for breakfast, very small cinammon roll for snack, planning on tomato soup for lunch and then a good workout tonight at the gym!
No comments:
Post a Comment