Yesterday should have been a HUGE deficit day, but two big meals did me in. Luckily, I managed to still have a small deficit for the day.
Yesterdays Foods:
Corn Chex - 180
Cheeseburger - 400
Fries - 400
Cheerios - 120
Salad - 100
Chicken Fried Steak (small) - 600
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy - 550
Corn - 80
Roll - 180
Total In: 2610
Total Burn: 2808
Deficit: 198
Total Steps: 10614
I spent yesterday pulling soil samples in crop fields. It consists of riding a fourwheeler, climbing off about 15 times/field and pulling a 0-8 inch core and then a 8-24 inch core for analysis of nutrients, pH, and Organic Matter. It is tiring work and my back is pretty sore today.
We had a seed meeting last night again (thus the chicken fry was eaten) and I didnt have time for a workout, but I still burned mega calories throughout the day.
Today is not going well as far as workout/calorie intake is concerned. It has been raining/snowing out along with gusty winds up to 40 mph so I have been stuck inside all day. On top of that, we had a fish fry at work. I have already eaten 1600 calories for the day, mostly from lunch alone. Yuck. Once again, lack of self control.
Todays foods so far:
Corn Chex - 180
Cake/bread - 180
Hush puppies - 350
Macaroni salad - 300
Potato salad - 150
Fish - 220
Chips - 120
Beans - 80
tartar sauce - 50
Total so far: 1630 (OMG TERRIBLE)
I plan on hitting the gym extra hard tonight to try and make up for a sedentary day and a huge lunch. No snacks this afternoon and a light supper, and maybe I'll manage to have a maintenance day.
I need much much more self control. It didnt SEEM like I ate that much, but really it was pretty bad. I keep telling myself, keep trying and keep trying. I'm frustrated right now. Why do I sabotage my own weight loss? Why do I have to enjoy the taste of food so much? Why didnt I opt out of the salads and and half the hush puppies and save myself 650 calories? Why do I have to worry about this crap all the time, all day, every minute? I think I might be losing it due to NOT losing it. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment