...

...

October 25, 2011

To Go or Not To Go?

Today is my Weight Watchers meeting/weigh in day. I am debating whether or not to go. I am thinking I might skip this week and go next week after a full week of eating better and working out. I know I should go every week, but I dont want to see the gain from this last 7 days. So far I have had 1.5 good days to start this week well.

My daily "points" goal is 36 points. Yesterday I had exactly 36 pts!

Here was my healthy supper. I added a blueberry/strawberry smoothie but didnt take a picture. 6" Subway Turkey Sandwich & strips of green bell pepper.


I use fancy dinnerware...

I also did Zumba last night. 60 minutes of shaking my booty and everything else!


Tonight is my 2nd workout of week 1 of Couch to 5k training! I am already sore from day 1's workout and yesterday's Zumba!  Here is my workout plan:

Workout 2
00:00-5:00: Warmup walk
5:00-6:00: Run
6:00-7:30: Walk
7:30-8:30: Run
8:30-10:00: Walk
10:00-11:00: Run
11:00-12:30: Walk
12:30-13:30: Run
13:30-15:00: Walk
15:00-16:00: Run
16:00-17:30: Walk
17:30-18:30: Run
18:30-20:00: Walk
20:00-21:00: Run
21:00-22:30: Walk
22:30-23:30: Run
23:30-25:00: Walk
25:00-30:00: Cooldown Walk
 Followed by a circuit of arm machines and stretches as a cool down!
Here is another fun picture for of Trooper for your viewing pleasure.

So far today I am at 14 points because I had small breakfast and a yummy salad for lunch. What should I cook for supper? Michael will be gone again tonight but I know I will be starving by the time I am done with my workout. Maybe I'll get eggs and have a yummy egg sandwich or something easy-but-filling like that.
One week left of work and then we fly to Daytona Beach, FL to go pick up our new investment! I'll have pictures upon our return!
Have a super Tuesday! Oh and Yay its Biggest Loser night!

No comments:

Post a Comment